What You Get With Your Registration
- Entry to participate in the Head to Head Walk Run at Crescent Head New South Wales
- Medallion for official completion of nominated distance
- Onsite First Aid support
- Abundant encouragement and support
- All correspondence will be via the email address supplied.
- In the event that the Event is cancelled participants will be notified via SMS or email.
- Participants under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All participants must follow the prescribed route and follow all directions given by identified event stewards.
- Each team or individual participant must carry a mobile phone.
- Each participant must carry their own water bottle (potable water will be available at each checkpoint).
Conditions of Entry
- I, the undersigned, in consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my entry into the Head to Head Walk Run at Crescent Head New South Wales (Event), myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, hereby waive all and any claim, right or cause of action which I or they might otherwise have, arising out of loss of my life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever which I may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my entry or participation in the event.
- This waiver, release and discharge shall be and operate separately in the favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved or otherwise engaging and promoting or staging the Event and the servants, agents, representative and officers and any of them, and includes but is not limited to the Lions Club of Crescent Head Inc., associated sponsors, medical and paramedical practitioners and personnel, Police officers whether or not the loss, injury or damage is attributable to the act or neglect of any one or more of them.
- I acknowledge that the Event may involve risks and I agree to follow and obey all instructions and directions given by officials, marshals, and members of the Police, emergency or rescue staff. I understand that this waiver includes any claims whether caused by negligence, the action or inaction of any of the above parties, or otherwise. I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the above parties to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, website images, recordings or any other record of this event.
- I understand the physical nature of the Event. I acknowledge as a condition of entry to the Event, that I have sufficient fitness to complete the assigned walking distance and that I am not aware of any illness, injury or any other physical disability which may cause me injury or death while participating in the Event.
- I agree that the Lions Club of Crescent Head Inc., may enter my personal details from the entry form into a database which will be used for administration of the Event and which may be used for future marketing and promotion by the Lions Club of Crescent Head Inc.
- I acknowledge that the Event Organisers may change the advertised course or other details associated with the organisation and conduct of the Event without notice if the Event Organisers deem this necessary. I also acknowledge that the Event Organisers may cancel the event due to weather conditions, safety considerations, or any other circumstances reasonably beyond the control of Event Organisers, and that in such circumstances your entry fee will not be refunded.
- I acknowledge that this is a smoke free event and that no smoking is permitted in the assembly area or on the beach during the event.
- I acknowledge that no pets are permitted in the assembly area or on the beach during the event.